Getting in Shape

Biggest Loser - Week 3

So who watched it? I was in tears during the elimination. IMO, Tracy is completely off her rocker. You can see it in her eyes. Bob and Jillian are going to explode on her in the next couple weeks, if she doesn't go home next week. And I started crying all over again when the screen said that Sean was going to name is daughter Jillian. So cute. Any other thoughts on last nights episode?

Re: Biggest Loser - Week 3

• OMG what an awful episode. I said the same thing--Tracey is BSC and you can see it in those faces she makes. Creepy!  I was bawling after the weigh-in and in the elimination too. But yeah, she needs to go. Everyone HATES her.  I thought Joelle pi$$ed me off last year, but this made me more angry. Probably because Joelle was just a d-bag but Tracey CHOSE to be mean and spiteful. UGH!  When she got on the scale and they said only 2 lbs, I was like "I hope you GAINED, you effing biiitch!"  I pray that based on the previews for next week, she is eliminated. She is toxic to the other contestants.
    Crosswalk
  • i have it on the dvr.....i will watch tonite
  • Tracy is BSC.  I feel awful for Moe b/c all of the other partners seem to be working out well, but he got stuck with her.  The guys look like they are doing great (obviously still more to lose) and I think that it is so cute that the two contestants are dating now!
  • The dating thing made me happy because if he hadn't gone home, they wouldn't have gotten together! My roomie and I were both crying for the last 20 minutes at least. Not just one tear, like bawling my eyes out embarrassing cry. lol.
  • And I wanted to jump through the tv and give Coach Moe a hug when he got on the scale!! He looked sooo sad.
  • I agree about Tracey.  I thought Jillian was going to kill her when she found out!  FI watched the end with me and he was hoping she gained too!  I thought it was so thoughtful for the guys to sacrifice themselves, but I'm glad to see that they made it work at home.  And I love that the 2 of them are dating now!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Good grief, what happened that had everyone in tears? I didn't watch because I've just been so bored with the show lately I didn't bother watching or tivoing or anything. But now I feel like I missed out!
  • I was also in tears at the end of the episode. Coach Mo deserves a better partner. Tracy is just crazy, I can't believe her. I hope she gets voted off next week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think Tracy is crazy too and would like to see her go, but does that mean Coach Moe will have to go too - because I don't want him to and I don't think it is fair to him.  If it is only one player that gets eliminated then she can definitely go - I'm hoping with the big weight loos this week, next week will be terrible for her.
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • I was crying like a baby for the last 20 minutes also. Tracy needs some antipsychotics. She hasn't even gotten to know everyone. Well it will catch up with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards