Chinese Weddings
Options

Favor- Chinese Take-Out Boxes/ Fortune Cookie/ Chopsticks

Where can I get the above...good quality...for cheap?I need about 150 of eachChinese Take-Out box: I found on weddingfavorites.com (cheap,$43.50), uline.com (cheaper, $26.00), papermart.com (cheapest, $14.19)...Anyone used these before?Any suggestions for cheaper?Fortune Cookie: theknot.com ($78)Personalized Chopsticks: personalizechopstick.com.They include a free chinese symbol and a paper sleeve($418.50)My finace and I would really like to have the chopsticks most, but we thought that was a bit expensive. Did anyone use them before? Or can you suggest somewhere cheaper?

Re: Favor- Chinese Take-Out Boxes/ Fortune Cookie/ Chopsticks

• Options
    amwot8amwot8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, we used papermart for our take out boxes and they came out pretty nice. if you are near san francisco, we're using Golden Gate Bakery $22/bag of 100 good luck with your search!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a good experience with usbox.com.  I bought modern looking boxes w/out the metal handles.....I think they were around $30-40 for 200 boxes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are takeout boxes at nashvillewraps.com, where a lot of brides get their OOT gable boxes. I heard their prices are pretty good, but I haven't ordered from them yet. GL!
  • Options
    eMiLee920eMiLee920 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out fancyfortunecookies.com?  I ordered a sample pack and they're delicious!
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No I haven't checked there as yet...thanks alot...I'm gonna check it out right now
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my personalized fortune cookies at a local fortune cookie factory.  Not sure where you are located?I'm in Philly area and ours were 20 cents each for flavored (strawberry or chocolate) and 15 cents for traditional plain ones.  We got 200 of each flavor with a different fortune in each set.  I believe the minimum was 100 per flavor/fortune. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards