North Carolina

*Bridget*

Or Mel, since you were at the wedding and I'm not sure how often Bridget is around these days :)How/when did you get everyone together for the group shot at your wedding?  I LOVE that picture and I really want to do one like it.  Did you do it right after the ceremony?  Did someone give the guests directions to hang out for a minute?  What did the photog stand on to get up so high?P.S.- I love your new puppy!  I saw the pics on fb, SO cute! :)

Re: *Bridget*

• edited December 2011
    Hey girl.We put something in the program about the fact that we wanted everyone to stick around for a group photo, but our program initially said to gather in front of the house at Highgrove.  Craig said he'd be able to get a better shot under the pergola, since there are stairs and an elevated patio above the ceremony area.  He was able to stand up there for a better angle.  I think he may have made an announcement in addition to what we had put in the program for people to stick around.  I hope that helps and that you have a good location or something for your photographer to stand on! :o)  I definitely love those shots too.Thanks for the comment about the puppy.  She's a cutie (even more so now with her haircut).
    Photo Credit: Luster Studios
    Items for Sale!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Me and my photog are going to go to our venues sometime and we'll look for places to do this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards