Rhode Island
Options

rave/rant Victoria Burdick officiant

Has anyone used  Victoria Burdick? I spoke to her on the phone and she seems very sweet but she cant meet until sometime in October. I was just looking for some feedback. Thanks

Re: rave/rant Victoria Burdick officiant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have met her MANY times since I've played ceremony music for so many weddings!  She also did one of my friend's weddings.  She is wonderful!  She is so sweet and she makes the ceremony so personal.  She is definitely worth waiting for!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Victoria for the wedding next August and have just chatted with her via email ( I booked her a WHILE back ) and she seems awesome ! I know there have been other girls on here that have used Victoria and just absolutely RAVED about her, so I would stick with her for sure. HTH !
  • Options
    pmpkn219pmpkn219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about her. I also heard she kinda takes your/FI's life story and weaves it into your ceremony, and you don't know the ceremony beforehand.Last part flashed a NO in the control-freak part of my brain, I couldn't take the thought of a surprise ceremony (even if it was beautiful). Not sure if she Always does that, but it seemed like her personal philosophy- I could be wrong.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback, very helpful. Jessica
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She married us and designed the ceremony around our personal story. We didn't know what it would be like beforehand but after meeting with her we felt her personality was a good fit our expressing our kind of love in a ceremony. We were thrilled with what she put together for us and will be having her do our baby's dedication ceremony soon! She's a wonderful person with a lovely spirit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards