Rhode Island

Need help deciding between 2 florists

I'm trying to decide between 2 florists: Florals by Alisa and Jeff and Co.  Their proposals were similar, so just looking for your opinion if you worked with either one of them.  Did you like them?  Would you recommend them again?  What did you like?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Need help deciding between 2 florists

• edited December 2011
    I met with both and went with Alisa.  They are fantastic!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I went with Alisa and have no regrets!!! My flowers were more than I imagined and I actually shrieked and then cried and hugged Allie and Lisa when I saw them.  They also gave me more than I had even paid for (I had to cut stuff due to finances when it got closer to the wedding) and for that I am really appreciative.  They were excellent to work with and totally worth every penny! HTH! GL! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Jeff & Co did all my flowers.  See my pro pics a couple of posts down.  Alisa is awesome too!
  • melinda478melinda478 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Florals by Alisa bride here. They are amazing and won't let you down at all. I was blown away by everything they did. They added little things to our alter arrangements and BM bouquets-very thoughtful and sooo easy to work with. HIGHLY rec'd them.
  • edited December 2011
    Looks like you have a tough decision. Both are highly recommended. I am going wiht Jeff, my wedding is next Saturday so we'll see how they turn out. I have all the faith in the world in him, however if you are super organized he might drive you a litte crazy. He is what you would call very "left brained". I was fine with it and I like his creativity so I was ok having to wait a few days to hear back from him when ever I needed to talk to him or having to call him a couple of times in order to reach him..
  • edited December 2011
    I tired to set up a meeting with Jeff while I was in Newport a few weeks ago.  He originally told me he could meet at 6pm but then I got an email that morning telling me he was pressed for time.  He told me that I could meet him at a venue he was doing the flowers for at 4:30 and then we could talk in more detail later.  I showed up at 4:30 and he was already gone!  I did get to see his final product but I didn't like that he left before I got there.  He didn't get my email letting him know that I would try to make it there by 4:30 but if you told a potential client that it was OK to meet then would you not at least wait until 4:30 before leaving??  We were early too. His final product was nice but I didn't think the three different centerpieces tied well together.  Maybe the bride asked for it that way but I believe the florist should steer you away from things that don't look right.   
  • buterflycfbuterflycf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG you will be blown away by florals by alisa! They are soooo nice, so sweet and are on the ball with everything!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards