Oregon

Dress Alterations

Does anyone have a good recommendations for someone to do a bustle and steam press gowns that is in the Beaverton area?

Re: Dress Alterations

• edited December 2011
    Charlotte's in Beaverton recommends these locals: (I've only heard of Lorraine and they were all good reviews...) Alterations by Lorraine Seamstress - Lorraine Huey Phone – (503)521-0469 Meets clients at Charlotte’s Weddings & More Norma at Vermont Cleaners Seamstress - Norma Phone – (503)246-9466 Meets clients at Vermont Cleaners Kathi’s Stitchery Seamstress – Kathi Phone – (503)661-6138 Meets clients at her place of business Sewing Solutions Seamstress - Kim Tricky Phone – (503)788-5280 Meets clients at the Bridal Loft
  • edited December 2011
    Kathi of Kathi's Stitchery is highly recommended by a vast majority of brides here.  She's very good and her prices are reasonable.  But she is out in Gresham, so you may not want to make the trek out that far.  I'd say it's worth it.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • edited December 2011
    Kathi. She rocks my world!!! She worked on my dress so hard - she works on it til it's just perfect and at a flat rate.
  • edited December 2011
    My friend raved about this other Kathy!  I wish I'd asked her ahead of time because for alterations (she had beading and a lace overlay) and bustling, it only cost her 120 total! hello, cheap! She's in Beaverton too! :)Kathy's Custom Alterations17930 Sw Arbela Ct Beaverton, OR 97006 503-591-8575
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards