Colorado-Denver

Wedding Hair/make-up in Colorado Springs- Niki Pitts

I recently got married in Colorado Springs. I planned the wedding from South Carolina. It was difficult for me to find someone that I could trust to do my wedding day hair/make-up from 2,500 miles away. Niki Pitts at Lady Godiva Hair Studio came as a recommendation from my reception site coordinator and I could not have been more pleased. Niki showed up early (it was AWESOME that she was willing to travel to us), worked diligently, and charged a reasonable price for my entire wedding party. She also worked with me at length prior to the wedding to ensure that I found a hair and make-up style that I loved!Just wanted to pass along her name/info for any other interested brides. Lady Godiva Hair Studio4 S Wahsatch Ave #110Colorado Springs, CO 80903(719) 571-0681

Re: Wedding Hair/make-up in Colorado Springs- Niki Pitts

• edited December 2011
    I second this post. I had my trial with Niki and she was awesome!! She is doing hair and makeup for my whole bridal party, and I have no worries whatsoever about how we will all look... I feel so confident that we are in good hands!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • amberlyroseamberlyrose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Niki! She is my regular stylist, which I decided on during wedding planning. She is amazing :o)
    puppies-1

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards