Florida-North Florida

I'm back..

Ah, I am so sorry it has taken me this long to get back here after the wedding. It was all so fast and some things definitely didn't go the way I wanted. All I keep hearing is that it was the best wedding people have ever been too and was so much fun. So that's made me feel better. I was waiting for my pics so that I could show yall at the same time, but I won't have them until this weekend. When I have all my pics I will post them along with my vendor reviews.. BUT for the meantime would like to tell you all that Hope with D'Vine Cuisine did an AMAZING job with the food!!! Also, 2 different photography companies shot at my wedding, HOWEVER, I cannot say enough about one of them. BRP Photography did such a great job, were so professional, and absolutely went above and beyond to get a lot of great shots. I also did day-after shots in my dress as well as a boudoir shoot with them and am so excited to get all of the pics back! If you want to see a few they already put on their site it's BRPphoto.com. Click on the flash site (on the left) the first 4 or 5 pics are of us.. and then if you go into gallery- weddings, there are another 5 pictures of us. Anyway, I'll check back next week with pics =)
?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
?Blog?

Re: I'm back..

• clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome pics Emily! You looked stunning and everything came together beautifully. Your pics make me even more excited that I went w/black dresses for the BM's. I love your pink shoes. :) I'm glad it sounds like overall you had an awesome day. Can't wait to see more pics and hear the vendor reviews. Welcome back!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pics! Can't wait to see more.
  • jamiemarie33jamiemarie33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are gorgeous!!  I was happy to read your comments about BRP Photography, as I've been considering them for our wedding!
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics and hear about your day. Congrats, Mrs.!
  • WAshley10WAshley10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your pics look beautiful!! can't wait to see more!! congrats on your wedding!
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look so amazing!!! Was this at One Ocean Resort? I love the pic in the hallway!! FI and I got engaged there so I get excited every time i see pics of it. Cant wait to see more!!
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katie- She got married at Memorial Park and had her reception at the Fridal Musicale in Riverside.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Gorgeous pictures!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pics are beautiful!! You totally worked it! I can't wait to see more pics and hear more details...especially since we're venue twins!
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards