Registry and Gift Forum

Where are you registered..?

Where are you registered? Is 3 too many places to register?

Re: Where are you registered..?

• We registered at 3, Kohl's, Target, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We didn't have trouble with any of them but a lot of gals on TK report trouble with Target's return policy.
  • We registered at BB&B and Amazon. I dont think three is too many, just make sure you dont duplicate items on different registries!
  • macys and crate and barrelMost people I know registered @ 3 places. We didn't because we are having a destination wedding with only 30 guests max.
  • We did two.  Macy's and BB&B.  3 is perfectly fine.  Just be sure to choose stores and items at a variety of price points.
  • We did Macy's, C&B, and Traveler's Joy. 3 is just fine.
  • we did 3 - Walmart, Pampered Chef, and a honeymoon registry at thebigday.com.3 gives your guests options but you don't have to do that many.  I wouldn't do more than 3.
  • Dillard's and Bed, Bath & Beyond
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are registered at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond. I was going to register at a possible third place, but we have found everything we need at those two places. You can also manage them online, and add online only items to them. I don't think three is too many, but any more than that might be kind of confusing for the guests.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I live in a small town where most brides register at Wal Mart and one of the smaller crafty places uptown.  I don't do Wal Mart, so I did K-Mart, a place people can either go to or buy online.  We are also doing a great deal of work on our house so we registered at Sears and Menards.  I'd love to do Target and BB&B, but those stores are more than 90 minutes away and most of my people are going to stay in the area to shop.  I had to be a little more practical than I wanted to be, but I have found some great stuff!
  • I registered at Macy's, Bed Bath and Beyond and Byron Cade ( a local gift shop ).  All three places have my china and crystal,I wanted my guests to be able to go to any of these places and be able to get them.  I also have different things on each one as well.
  • we're at www.myregistry.com where you can select items from any store on the web and put them all on one registry. I'm interested to see how it goes, so far it's 6 weeks till the wedding and no one's bought anything.
  • Bed Bath and Beyond and Walmart. I don't think 3 is too many, I wouldn't go more than that though.
  • We did 3- BBB, Target, and Younkers. Someone threw me a Pampered Chef bridal shower, so you might count that too.
  • I did two. Macy's and Sears.
  • We are registered at 4.Amazon, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target--the 4th one was annoying: my soon to be second cousin in law and her family pressured me into signing up for her Cutco.com registry.  Whatever if I get them, fine, if I don't no big loss.
  • We did 3...Macy's, BBB, and Sandals
  • right now we have 3 - Macy's, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Judaism.com. We might also do a honeymoon registry. Macy's and Judaism.com are pretty small so I don't think 4 would be too many in this case.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards