Illinois-Chicago

Long line bra/bustier recommendation

Ok, I have been searching forever for a bustier to wear under my gown.  I wanted to share with you girls a few places that I found them:Macys- they had the biggest selection for a department store.  The lady that I was working with wasn't very knowledgeable and/or helpful.Niemann Marcus- they only had one style, and the saleswoman was not helpful at all.Nordstrom- hit or miss.  I went to one in Woodfield, and they did not have any at all.  I went to the one in Oak Brook mall, and they had one.Firm Foundations (strip mall behind Yorktown mall)- small, hole in the wall place, but very friendly service.  Their inventory was small, so they didn't have my size, but she recommended another place for me to go.Central Foundations- Berwyn location on Cermak and Oak Park Ave.  This is where I found my foundations.  Susan was amazing, and she knew exactly what I needed and was very friendly.  The prices were good, even though the sales tax is a whopping 10%!Good luck!!!
image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf

Re: Long line bra/bustier recommendation

• edited December 2011
    You know, I take that back, the lady at Macy's was helpful, but she was the only one in the department, and it was really busy.  I kind of felt bad for her, actually.I just tried my dress on with the bustier, and it looks great!  Plus, I did the whole boobie shake in it, and the girls are good to go!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the great run down on places and the tip! I'm definitely going to check out Central Foundations as that's close to where I live.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Intimacy too girls.  That is where I got mine.  It is in water tower in the city.  They specialize in bra fitting and they have many  many selections
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, I have heard a lot of good things about Intimacy in Water Tower!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Central Foundations today after reading the reviews on here and they were great! She found me exactly what I needed and was very friendly. I highly recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards