Military Brides

Hi

Hi ladies I'm a lurker ... I decided might as well introduce myself now's as good as time as any.

First I want to start off by saying thank you,
 to you and your SO's.

My fi was is ... technically IRR now, Air Force reserves. A little back history, we met in high school and started dating in our Junior year and have been inseparable since 2003.

We got engaged in May 2011 on our cruise in Belize, his favorite saying is "it was unbelizable" he's so cheesy!

Were having a 2 yr engagement down to 7 months an change. We pretty much have everything booked except for cake and small items!!!

He's considering wearing his uniform, I learned that he can't wear a boutenire with it so were thinking he may change into tux after. 3 of his 6 groomsmen are military we have Marine, Army, Coast Guard, and Fi being Air Force, I'm thinking our pictures well be quite interesting lol!!!

That's us in a nut shell! Hope you are having a great week. I'm thinking I may continue lurk if Fi officially decides to wear his blues. Feel free to ask questions if you'd like!

Re: Hi

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_hi-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:8d534a76-0312-4c29-89ee-f58a0bae0f22Post:80d2dc66-ec03-414e-ad5e-e4fb3b524d0c">Hi</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies I'm a lurker ... I decided might as well introduce myself now's as good as time as any. First I want to start off by saying thank you,  to you and your SO's. My fi was is ... technically IRR now, Air Force reserves. A little back history, we met in high school and started dating in our Junior year and have been inseparable since 2003. We got engaged in May 2011 on our cruise in Belize,<strong> his favorite saying is "it was unbelizable" he's so cheesy!</strong> Were having a 2 yr engagement down to 7 months an change. We pretty much have everything booked except for cake and small items!!! He's considering wearing his uniform, I learned that he can't wear a boutenire with it so were thinking he may change into tux after. 3 of his 6 groomsmen are military we have Marine, Army, Coast Guard, and Fi being Air Force, I'm thinking our pictures well be quite interesting lol!!! That's us in a nut shell! Hope you are having a great week. I'm thinking I may continue lurk if Fi officially decides to wear his blues. Feel free to ask questions if you'd like!
    Posted by Danny&Mel2003[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Welcome! And my FI would get along very very well with yours based on that statement. He's Mr. Cheese and loves puns. So much. </div>
  • Thank you!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_hi-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:8d534a76-0312-4c29-89ee-f58a0bae0f22Post:99745386-b319-4705-b501-f9efa0077b55">Re: Hi</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Hi : Welcome! And my FI would get along very very well with yours based on that statement. He's <strong>Mr. Cheese and loves puns</strong>. So much. 
    Posted by divinemsbee[/QUOTE]

That's funny he's always been this way its cute!
  • Your right no flowers on uniforms, that just saved you a few bucks with all the men in uniforms. Your pictures will be great!  Good Luck on your big day.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_hi-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:8d534a76-0312-4c29-89ee-f58a0bae0f22Post:0d17c68c-57ca-44d8-8eac-5d14546604a5">Re: Hi</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your right no flowers on uniforms, that just saved you a few bucks with all the men in uniforms. Your pictures will be great!  Good Luck on your big day.
    Posted by theelusive1[/QUOTE]

haha I wish ... he'll be changing into a light tan tux after the ceremony and in place of the flowers were using mini starfish costing us MORE than the flower bouteniers lol but we loved the idea and our florist thankfully still came under budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards