Ohio-Toledo
Options

Checks

Just feeling the need to share with some Toledo Brides  :o)I got engaged in June but it has taken me some time to get in the mood for planning a wedding!!!But, this week I feel like we got some stuff done!!! Got DJ (Ultimate Nights) and also the Officiant! Now I'm just waiting for the photographers to respond back to me to set up appointments!!Ahhh it feels so good to get some things done! Such a relief!!

Re: Checks

• Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Those are big checks!  When will your wedding be?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    10/9/10 is the big day! I really want to get the "big" stuff booked by the end of the year! Esepcially the photographer -- that's high on my wedding list! Just getting a little frustrated at the amount of time it takes back for them to respond  :o(
  • Options
    SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whos the photographer that your waiting to hear back from?...I'm meeting with Serendipity in two weeks...She was really good about getting back to me almost the next day.  I'm planning on using Ultimate Nights, but I cant book them until January because of when my wedding date is :( Anyways good luck with everything and congrats! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The photographer got back to me  :o) In an appropriate amount of time... I just get anxious if 2-3 days pass with no response... DJs & officiants got back to me same day... So when I had to be a little patient, it made me anxious! We are going to try and meet in 2 weeks!Such a relief to get things booked  :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards