Wisconsin

Front Room Photography

My FI and I are driving to Milwaukee tomorrow to talk with two photographers.  One of them was recommended to us.  The other one, Front Room Photography, I had never heard of until I started researching photographers.  I was wondering if anyone has used FR photography and what their experience was with them.TIA!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Front Room Photography

• boxcarboxcar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with Calfa from Front Room Photography last night! We were really impressed, her work was gorgeous and she was cool and easy to talk to. The studio is so beautiful, I wish I lived there! We have a few more appointments set up with other photographers, but Calfa and Front Room Photography are definatly a strong contender!
  • edited December 2011
    I have no direct experience, but have only heard great things about them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • pengy_wipengy_wi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin used them for his wedding in January. The pics I saw on the website were wonderful. Guests were given photo website cards with the option to order (my mom ordered quite a few). They seemed a little pricey, but I think you get what you pay for with them.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We met with Calfa and her work and the studio are amazing. Our priorities were to have 2 photographers and make sure they captured the whole day, though, which got extremely pricey before any albums were made (either with them or buying the rights and making our own.) We ultimately decided that while we LOVED the work, we just couldn't justify tripling ($6k) our photography budget ONLY to cover the time of the photographer. But if you have a bigger photography budget than we do, you'll get amazing pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards