African American Weddings
Options

Bridesmaid Jewelry

Good Evening Ladies,I was hoping that you ladies can share with me where you purchased your BM Jewelry From? What website? If your from Wisconsin in the Milwaukee Area what stores?TIA

Re: Bridesmaid Jewelry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Page AlfDallas. She turned me on to a site I cannot remember off the top of my head. I also used Ebay. They have great stuff on there. Try Etsy as well.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Michelle, I will be paging her shortly. I forgot to mention I love your playlist and thanks so much. It gave me an idea how to write out our Must Play List.
  • Options
    braxtongirlbraxtongirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use a website. I spoiled my girls. They don't wear gold so I had to get everything. I used a necklace from Macy with a heart charm on it - $12 with coupon discount. I got NY and Company gold ball post. Buy one, get one free. Their big gift was their Juicy charm bracelet that I plan to add charms to later and birthdays and Christmases go by. For y maid of of honors that already had the juicy bracelet. I got them the juicy elephant earrings because they are Deltas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just bought my BM jewelry at New York & Co....all for under $61. and its gorgeous. None of them are wearing the same dress, so their jewelry compliments their neckline. I still have to get my hostesses jewelry, also coming from NY & Co.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, Just an FYI, NY&Co. always takes 15% off any price with a Triple A card (even sale prices).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards