Wisconsin

Wedding Band

Hi Ladies! Does anyone have suggestions for a good live wedding band?  I am debating between a live band and DJ....any thoughts?  My wedding will be in Milwaukee.Thanks!!

Re: Wedding Band

• molisarmolisar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did Noah Reimer -- if you want his phone # send me a PM, he does not have a website.  We used him as cocktail hour music.  It was a 5 piece band and they were FANTASTIC!  We pretty much told him what music to play and they played it.  It was amazing. Then we had a DJ for the rest of the night.  A great way to save $$ on paying for a band for the ENTIRE evening.
    My Furbaby Baxter Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We booked Final Say (a sister band of Maggie Speaks) from Chicago. Although expensive, they are worth every penny in my mind. They play "real" shows throughout the Chicago area, and have video and sound clips you can watch. In my mind, they are head and shoulders over typical wedding bands. There is a third band in the group (Spoken Four)... and I think anyone would be a great selection, if it fits in the budget.
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Wedding Banned as well - GREAT shot, excellent music. If you decide on a DJ - Robb from Metropolitan Sounds is MUCH recommended.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards