Ohio-Northeast

Help!!

Ugh! So I ordered "mini" cards from Moo.com without reading the product description b/c I saw a girl who did them and they were adorable and looked big enough. I got them in the mail today and they are incredibly tiny. I can't even dream of throwing out 40 bucks worth of mini cards but i'd be embarrassed to put such little notes at the tables? Any ideas how I can still use them? I'm lost for words and so sad! Thanks, ladies.

Re: Help!!

• devinandheididevinandheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is printed on them? Are you having favors? I've seen those moo cards tied to favors as the tags?
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm honestly not sure what a minicard is; however, would it be something you could use with your favors (I don't even know if you're having favors, but this is the only thing I could come up with!)?  Usually with favors there's some sort of tag attached with a monogram, or the date, or something along those lines.  Could the minicards be turned into something along those lines?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also wondering what a mini-card was. Sounds like they could work for favor tags though if you punch a hole in each and add ribbon?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kmbeyerkmbeyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We changed our favor to a donation. So we used the mini cards to leave a personalized note for our guests. They looked like the size of bookmarks but they are actually way smaller than even a business card. I'm not sure what to do with them still. I guess I can leave them on the high tops or just not use them at all. Thanks for the advice though.
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe see if your BM can use them for your shower.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards