New York-Hudson Valley
Options

MARRIED!

Hey ladies - I meant to post this the other day! It's been a crazy few weeks but the wedding was amazing and so was the honeymoon!!! Reviews pending... Here are some wedding pics:Heading down the aisle:Exchanging Vows/Rings:You May Now Kiss the Bride:First Dance:A Close-up:Some of us might have broken out in choreographed dancing:Also, this might have happened:And - how I wish this was a photoshopped picture: 

Re: MARRIED!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aw, you look beautiful!Who's the dude in the PJs? ;-)
  • Options
    Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The story about the guy in the pjs: While getting ready the morning of the wedding, Michael and a groomsman were walking through the hotel lobby and saw this guy with a long beard and pajamas on. He was overly friendly and eccentric. They laughed and joked to themselves about how awesome this guy was and how they should invite him to the wedding. Fast forward to the reception hall - Michael and the groomsman see the guy walking through the lobby. They started laughing at the coincidence that this man was at the other wedding being held at our reception hall. Yes, the man was still wearing pajamas and he was drifting about as if he was floating around, singing songs to people as they walked by. Completely in his own world.After our first dance, we sit down for the first course and the man in the pajamas walks out onto the empty dance floor, with a single chair and begins to dance around the chair, and spin the chair. Michael then realizes this is one of OUR GUESTS. From HIS side of the family!!! He hadn't seen him in at least 10 years and didnt' recognize him with the beard and pajamas on. Needless to say he added some flavor to the night - he was quite comical. Michael still laughs about seeing him in the lobby and joking about how awesome it would be to invite him to our wedding :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you look beautiful!!! so glad it was perfect ;)
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Riss--I just got chills. You were a beautiful bride--your dress is amazing. I can't wait to see more pics. Congratulations!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful and oh so happy! That's the church that I attend and that I'll be getting married in. It's such a beautiful chapel. Glad your day was wonderful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful and the story about the pajamas guy is too funny!
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you looked beautiful!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You were a gorgeous bride! I LOVE your dress! Can't wait to hear how you enjoyed the Grandview!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh! Congrats!! I love your story about the pj guy, lol. You looked beautiful!! So happy to hear you had an amazing day!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what great pictures! you looked amazing! and that is such a great story about the man in the PJs!! lol
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! Looks like an amazing day. :) I love the church you got married in, so pretty.
  • Options
    mmo510mmo510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Wow! Wow!  You look beautiful and so happy!  Congrats :)
  • Options
    mls68mls68 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! Thanks for sharing pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards