Georgia-Savannah

help, looking for davids bridal style #F12284 truffle, used

I am looking for davids bridal bridesmaid dress style #F12284 for my maid of honor. She just lost her job and is a single mother. My wedding is on Oct 24 and I am looking for this dress in truffle, used. She is a Size 2 but we could work with maybe a four.Please, if you know anyone who has this dress, we would love to buy it used! You all know $$ gets tight around this time!! Please e-mail me catielbugg@yahoo.com!

Re: help, looking for davids bridal style #F12284 truffle, used

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Check ebay.  Also.  I've seen weddings where the MOH wore a slightly different dress than everyone else.  Would you consider a different dress in that color or the same dress in a different color?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • catielbuggcatielbugg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I have a matron of honor also. And I made a big stink in the beginning that I wanted them all to wear the same dress, same color. I love all my girls and wouldn't want to show favortism...plus I just want them all alike...my bff and I were not expecting her lay off at all and still trying to make ends meet for other parts of life...lol. But that's what bff's do, right?! We have checked e-bay, craigslist, some really weird crazy websites but can't find one. Just thought somebody might have one tucked away in a closet that might be willing to give it up in our time of need for a reasonable price. :) thanks for the help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards