Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding Slideshow!

I was just married on the 4th! I thought I would share my slideshow, I always loved this board! I found it to be very helpful in my planning!http://www.adrianphoto.net/valeriejason-w/

Re: Wedding Slideshow!

• You look so beautiful!  You and your new husband look so happy and in love. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Very pretty!  Thanks for posting.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • dbrym1dbrym1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I love your hair!  So pretty!
  • Your wedding was beautiful! I love your dress! Can I ask what designer it's by?
  • Thankyou! It is 2be Bride, they have the dress on the website, but I dont think it looks anything like it.
  • Where did you get your wedding jewelry?
  • Oh my gosh your hair is amazing! Love it! You looked gorgeous and so happy. Congrats!
  • I got my Earrings from ebay, and the bracelet from etsy.
  • Congratulations, your wedding looked gorgeous! I loved your hair, the bridesmaid dresses and flowers (colors were very pretty), the photographs looked very professional, and you are just stunning (that dress fit your body perfect)! And I like the frames of all your cats and dogs (how many do you have?!). I am already jealous of your wedding ;)------On a side note, I am trying to talk my guy into wearing a white tie (with his white shirt and black suit), but he thinks that is stupid.. I think it is nice how the groom stands out from the groomsmen, but he is being stubborn. Maybe I will show him pics of your wedding and tell him "See, wearing a white tie with a white shirt looks really nice!"
  • I know I'm a little late on this...but your wedding was gorgeous!!! Do you mind me asking where you got the flower for your hair? Also, I saw some of your bridesmaids had navy flowers...my colors are navy and fuschia...do you know where they got their hair flowers and also those navy flip flops with the flower? Ah, sorry... so many questions...but I just loved everything!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Very beautiful! Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards