Ohio-Cincinnati

FS:Damask Wedding Items

So I am finally getting around to selling the items from my May 2009 wedding! Below are the items I have to sell. They are all in really good condition. E-mail me to buy any of the items daniellefegan(at)yahoo(dot)com. Pictures can be found at: http://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu146/Dfegan/Wedding%20Items/ *70 Black Satin Sashes- 7.5”wide x 100”long - (.99 cents each) *25 Black and White Damask Table Runners- 11" x 72" ($10 each) *36' Black and White Damask Aisle Runner- Same Fabric as the Table Runners- ($75) *Black and White Damask Card Box- ($15) *6 Sets of Faux Pearl Earrings (bought for bridesmaids, but never used)- ($5 each set) *2 Black and White Damask Ring Bearer Pillow- ($5 each) *Cream Veil- ($20) *175 Tiffany Blue Votives w/candles- I used these for my reception, but they still have about four hours left to burn- (.25 cent each) *36' x 12" wide Black and White Damask Fabric (enough to make additional table runners) I will take paypal payments if you want me to ship you the items or you can pick them up in person with cash. I am willing to negotiate prices. Shipping paid by the buyer.
BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker TTC since Dec 2009 BFP #1-11/19/10 , 12/30/10- Blighted Ovum, 1/2/11- D&C BFP #2- 7/2/11 EDD 3/11/12

Re: FS:Damask Wedding Items

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards