Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Pro Pics

We got married on August 15th and it was truly the best day of my life. We had a small but simple wedding and everyone had such a great time (you can see it in the images). I DIY'd the wedding myself and it was well-worth some of the sleepless nights. I finally had the chance to sift through our pro images, but have no time to work on a wedding bio. So, I have posted the link below, along with login information, of our photo proofing site. There are 790 images, so it's best to view the "My Favorites" folder at the bottom of the file list for my faves. Enjoy! PS - Remember to credit me if you use images for a bio. Thanks :Dhttp://jleighphoto.lifepics.com/net/Pro/Default.aspx Event code: joellemichael Email: jklevine@tribune.com Login: mike69
Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Pro Pics

• FYI: remember to remove the sign in the word 'default' in the web link.

• Very pretty! I've been waiting a long time to see your gown in action! Congratulations!
  • Lovely wedding!  It definately looked like a beautifully thought out, intimate ceremony.  I actually got a tear in my eye looking at a few of your pics - just seeing your guests beam at you guys and I don't even know either of you!Your ceremony may have been small & simple - but it certainly looked 'big' with emotion!  Joy and happiness is shown on the faces of all your friends & family!
  • Hi "Bananas"! I remember you from the Pronovias bio and Dress board. You wedding pics are vey beautiful, too, and you look stunning:) Tao', I planned everything myself and I was stressing over every little thing. I was really surprised to see in the pics that everyone was beaming as much as we were. Thanks so much for the touching comments, I really appreciate them :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards