Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding Day Itinerary

Hi!  I'm getting married at 5pm on a Saturday evening.  I'm hoping to find sample itineraries so that we can make the day run as smoothly/stress free as possible.  We're not responsible for any set up, but I will need to get hair/makeup done and am debating a bridal luncheon or family brunch.  I don't want to have too much down time but also don't want to be stressed out with a million things to do.  Does anyone have a sample wedding day itinerary that I could use?  Thanks!
Happily married since September 2010. :)

Re: Wedding Day Itinerary

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2010
    My ceremony was at 7:00 and we did a reveal at 4:30.  Are you talking about a brunch the day of your wedding?  Because that I don't recommend!

Here was mine:

9:00 am  Rise and shine! 
    10:00 am  Breakfast/showers/relax
    12:00 pm Lunch arrives  
    12:30 pm  MUA arrives 
    12:45 pm  Girls ready for makeup and hair 
    1:00-2:00 pm   BM  makeup/hair 
    2:00-4:00 pm   Bride’s hair/makeup 

4:00 pm    Photographers arrive

4:00 pm    Bride gets dressed 
    4:00-5:00 pm MOH makeup/hair 

4:30 pm  B&G Reveal

5:00-5:30 pm  Bridal party pictures 
    5:30-6:00 pm  Family pre-ceremony pictures 

6:00 pm  Officiants and musicians arrive

6:30 pm  Prelude 
    7:00-7:30 pm Ceremony

• I also wasn't a fan of the thought of having a lunch or brunch on the actual wedding day.  There is so much to do and you'll be too busy to really sit and enjoy it.  The BM's, nothers, grandmothers, and I all got together and ate lunch the day before the wedding, then had our nails done, then off to the rehearsal.  I felt like both the day before and the day of ran as smooth as silk, no worries about time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards