California-Inland Empire
Options

Rebeccas water broke!!!!!!!!

She said I could let you ladies know! I got the text at about 4am! I'm so excited for her!!!!!!! Iade her promise to keep me updated so I will let you ladies know when I have more info!

Re: Rebeccas water broke!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo Lil P and Rebecca!!  PUUUUSSSSHHHH!!!  :P  Can't wait to hear more!!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I text her about 6:30am and she hasnt text me back yet so lets hope she is busy pushing!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's 8:04am.  I have been texting her husband.  Rebecca is doing OK.  No Baby P yet though.  I asked him to update me if he can.  He said he will try to update everyone.  YAY for them!!!!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting we will be Knottie auntie's by the end of the day! Pierce is our first Knottie baby!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I hope he's here soon :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coolio. If your going to text him I'm not bugging them then... I'm sure they don't want a bunch of people texting them all day.
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats true between family and friends but Im sure he's the better one to text she's a lil busy :0) hehehehehOhh I hope she got the epidural!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got the info I needed and asked him to keep me updated if he can (I know what it's like...we're not exactly at the top of the list).  I'll let you all know if I hear anything. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    A07102005MA07102005M member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! Her long awaited day has finally come!! I'm so excited for her soon-to-be little family!
  • Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Rebecca!!! Hurry up Lil P, mommy wants to meet you, n so do we
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so awesome!!! I'm so excited for her!  Definitely keep us updated. :)
  • Options
    krystalxyzkrystalxyz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! How exciting :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rebecca just text me she is 6 inches dilated and they just gave her the epidural!!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and I didnt mean inches lol I meant cm :P But you probably know what I meant
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just read on FB that Rebecca ended up needing a C section :( all someone said was that pierce gave the doctors a little scare. If I hear anything I'll let you ladies know.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okayy more info  she had the C-section because when she was pushing his heartbeat was dropping and they felt the pushing was to hard on him. They didnt have to use stitches or staples to close her up they used dermabond so that will help with her scaring. She also gets to stay home with Pierce an extra 2 months because it was a C-section. They are both doing well now and just resting right now Rebecca is tired and sore :(. Ohhh and Pierce is 7lbs 4oz :) Thats all for now folks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    =) Yay. Thanks for the update San.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Rebecca and lil P!! I am so excited for them. I cant wait to see them both in a couple weeks :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Rebecca, Steve, and Pierce!!!!!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG, it must have been a loooong day for her, but I am happy that she, and the baby are doing fine.... :o)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! Congrats to SD and baby P!!! I wonder if she'll be up for the baby shower in a few weeks since she had a C section. IDK how long that takes to feel better and heal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Poor girl having a c-section but I am glad to hear that they are both doing well. She is going to be such an amazing mom and I cant wait to see them in a few weeks :)
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good point HC she might not be up to it we should check with her a few days before to make sure she's ok with itI was up and doing laundry within 3 days of my c-section but it took me over a week to walk normal after my vaginal delivery
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I told her to let me know if she wanted to move it back and she said she would be ok. I just told her to keep me updated on how she is healing.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh ok just keep us updated on how's she's feeling.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for keeping us updated.  I'm so glad that they are both good and healthy! I wonder when we'll get to see pics of the bebe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY for sharing a bday with my love :) Congrats Stephan & Rebecca!! You're going to be amazing parents!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Was baby P born on Marks bday? If so, that is so cute :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes he was :) I hope he has blonde hair and blue eyes-that'd be awesome!!
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So far he does have Blonde hair and Blue eyes. =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards