Favors

Caribbean destination wedding favors.

We're having a destination wedding in the Caribbean.  I know we're going to give everyone a beach tote.  We know attending our wedding is an expense for our guests so we want to give them a thank you they will want, keep and remember.

What would you want in the tote if you were going to a destination wedding?

Re: Caribbean destination wedding favors.

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could make it themed for the trip, with beach towels, sunblock, magazines and other things for poolside.  Maybe a bottle of wine or small bottle of liquor for in the room, along with the usual snacks and bottled water type things.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i am having a destination vow renewal,and i plan on giving each guest who comes a personalized beach bag(their names not mine)filled with mini bottles of lotion,sun screen,hand sanitizer,beach towels,lip balm,water,snacks,a beach ball,mini lint rollers,shout wipes.
    and i havent decided on a more personal favor i would like to add to it yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing monogrammed totes for my girls in the wedding party filled with a beach towel, flip flops, tanning oil (the kind they use.. I had to do a little sneaking), sunscreen, and a canteen for a drink. We are doing a cruise wedding in June.  How many people are coming to your wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! image 76 Invited
    image 73 Attending
    image 3 Declined
    image 0 Unknown
    RSVP Date: April 29th, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards