Louisiana-New Orleans

Limos

What's a good reliable limo company in new orleans? I've heard a few bad stories about dirty limos and cancellations. I also want a rolls royce for me.  Any suggestions?? Thanks

Re: Limos

• ashnkev421ashnkev421 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're going with big easy limos...i'm also getting a rolls royce. we went and saw their limos when we were in town in the beginning of august and they're really nice. i can't speak for cancellations, etc. because my wedding isn't until june, but we haven't had any issues so far!
  • edited December 2011
    we hired American Luxury Limos - a stretch limo and a mini bus and both were on time, very courteous staff when booking and the limo drivers were also nice. They were actually early and were very clean! Highly recommend them!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Big Easy Limos, I've heard nothing but good about them.
  • meganfauermeganfauer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we hired American Luxury and they were amazing, nice, polite and on time. I had a very hard time finding nice people to even speak to on the phone while booking and American Luxury put me at ease from the very beginning.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using American Luxury. Their prices were very good and they have been very nice to work with.
  • jjoseph26jjoseph26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used American Luxury. I had a strech limo and limo bus. Both arrived on time (early actually), clean friendly. Very customer focused! I had them pick up the guys first with the bus and drop them off at the church and then pick up the girls. It was seemless. The Bus arrived on time for both pick ups.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards