Retro and Vintage Weddings

Favorite vintage clothing website

Hello ladies, any recommendations for a great website to find vintage suits?  I'd love something really unique for either the rehearsal dinner or the next day brunch.  I'm thinking a light color, pencil skirt with maybe 3/4 sleeve jacket.  I have a good tailor to help me out with alterations.  Thanks!

Re: Favorite vintage clothing website

• i second unique-vintage!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Unique Vintage!This dress just arrived on Saturday--I will be wearing it for our e-pics next month!!! http://www.unique-vintage.com/lolita-girl-classic-black-vogue-dress-p-3692.html
    Crosswalk
  • pirata- i cant wait to see your epics for real...
  • I am sooo stoked, I can't even tell you!  Our friend who is taking the pics is OOT til Thurs, she said we'll talk then about a date (I'd emailed her to see if she is free one evening Oct 20-22).  FI is about to start rehearsal for another play so I definitely want these done before his schedule is too crazy. I have been looking at hairstyles and am going to attempt pincurls tonight after my workout and shower to see how they turn out.  But the dress is just so cute and perfect for what we want to do.
    Crosswalk
  • Good luck with the pin-curls! I hope you can get them the way you want them. The hair is always so painstaking- it can make or break a look!! The dress is totally fab though. Keep us posted on when you get them done! Does your friend have a website with her work?
  • I figure I'd try the pincurls to see how they turn out. If it's a fail, I will just curl it with a large barrel iron. But I hope they work! I'm not good with that kind of stuff. I am usually a ponytail and bun girl when my hair is long. My friend was working on her site.  Let me see if it's up and doublecheck with her to make sure it's ok with her if I put it out there (don't think she'd mind).  If it's all cool, I will post it in a new post for you! 
    Crosswalk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards