Not Engaged Yet

My Boyfriend Won't Propose-am I being Selfish?

2»

Re: My Boyfriend Won't Propose-am I being Selfish?

• edited December 2011
    her ticker is of when her supposed son who is a freshman in high school will knock up a girl. luls.btw... BE hunter? Fail.
  • PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lemme guess, NE rogue? :P
  • edited December 2011
    Oooooh, so trollicious...LOL Hey Martini! --> Did you ever get your hair colored like you were thinking about? Compliments of morganlu  Report Reply Quote Contact 10-07-2009 at 10:07 AM MartiniChi... Joined on 03-26-2008 6,709 Posts 134,870 Points --> --> I haven't yet.  I asked my stylist when DS got his haircut last week and she told me not to touch it.  She said I would be disappointed if I did and if I really want to do it, wait until I have more grey showing. I'm itching to do something different but now I'm chicken!  Yes, because we go grey at 15.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    Not that I think you're wrong on the troll thing, but my roommate in college dated a girl with a grey streak in the front of her head.  She had been dyeing her hair since high school.  There was also a guy in my college choir that had a full head of gray hair at 20.  It's rare, and I'm not sure if they had it start at 15, but it is possible.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sure it is...but I think it's biologically impossible for her to have a son that is old enough to ask out girls to Homecoming dances if she's only 15 herself. http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/23663992.aspx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    Well, yes, that part is most definitely impossible.  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • CeriwenCeriwen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG I am so in love with all of you right now. Now... my BF and I have been dating for 8 months (but known eachother for 8 years) does that constitute an ice rink wedding with a chicken cake and a shot gun too? Just so I know. I'll need to start planning soon, these things take time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards