DC
Options

Flower Girl Dresses

Any recommendations on where to get flower girl dresses? My niece is 5 years old (going to be 6). I am looking for a white dress with a brown or pink ribbon. I am trying to keep the cost low since my sister, brother in law and nephew are in the wedding as well! Thanks!

Re: Flower Girl Dresses

• Options
    tracy_ktracy_k member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David's Bridal has quite a few to choose from, with lots of color options for sashes, etc. They're all priced at right aroun $100.
  • Options
    psmith1216psmith1216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a site that I am going to get our flower girl dress from - it's called www.mygirldress.com they have cute dress and are really inexpensive (we're thinking of getting the one pictured below - it's only $29)
  • Options
    spuliaficospuliafico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using www.mygirldress.com as well...if you google flower girl dresses or cheap flower girl dresses you'll find a whole ton of sites with a lot of variety and awesome prices!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got ours at Macy's.  Had a fun shopping outing with my flower girl and her parents.  Had pre-looked elsewhere and thought they had the best selection.  It was under $50.  We added a bow ourselves with fabric from a fabric store that I got that matched the bridemaids dresses' color and fabric.  This was great because we didn't have to order or pay a lot, she could have the fun of trying it on, and it didn't look like a child bride dress but age appropriate! Only caution is this was back in March so they might have had more out that were white before Easter.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used My Sweet Dress. Very cheap and great quality. My flower girls looked so cute and the mom's loved the dress. You can also check target they carry flower girl dresses now online only. http://www.mysweetdress.com/rewasidr.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Got mine from http://www.cutieclothes.com -- very pretty dresses and super low prices compared to everywhere else!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!  I found the cutest little dress at mygirldress.com and it was only $60!  How perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards