New Mexico

Biscochitos? (SP?)

Does anyone know where you can buy biscochitos (sp?) in a somewhat large amount in the Albuquerque area?We are doing those for our favors, and someone a long time ago mentioned to me that there was a restaraunt that sold them by the bulk for a really cheap amount.... totally forgot where that was....TIY

Re: Biscochitos? (SP?)

• edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure you can get them in large quantities at Costco - Way Out West is the brand.I also know that Golden Crown Panaderia and Enchanted Cakes and Cookies bake them and sell them fresh
  • tengma07tengma07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Garcia's They're almost as good as my grandmother's. I'm planning on putting Garcia's biscochitos in my welcome bags. They're simple but rather time consuming to make, if you're interested, I can send you a recipe.
  • edited December 2011
    Love Garcias! But Costcos are good too!
  • jesunm2008jesunm2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should have a cookie making party, then you can cut them in to any shape you want...like..wedding bells! haha.  They are really simple to make, but you will need some help.  Or you can buy them at Costco or Dos Hermanos...i believe..
  • tengma07tengma07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh! I think I heard something about Garcia's a while back; I will definately check them out, and Do Hermanos. Thanks!! And I would still love the recipe; Fi loves them so I'd be a good wife if I learned how, haha! Can you email me?smilingstep at comcast dot net
  • edited December 2011
    Golden Crown. I love their biscochitos. You can get huge batches (on teh order of 100s) and they are very tasty.
  • lancerylancery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Cyprianna's Biscochitos are really good. She will make them heart shaped if you like and they just melt in your mouth! She also can dip them in chocolate or sprinkle them with colored sugar. She did our wedding and they went so fast that we will have to order more for Christmas! http://www.cypbiscochitos.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards