Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Has Anyone Been...

...to the Crate & Barrel wedding registry event before? Where they serve food, drinks etc. I'm going this Sunday and I was just wondering how long anyone was there for and if when they were there, that they actually got set up to register (on website, etc) instead of just looking at their items and eating?
Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
My Married Bio | My Blog
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: Has Anyone Been...

• Options
    Hi! FI and I went to the C&B event a couple of weeks ago. We had a 10:00 am appointment. When we got there we were given drinks and shown where the food was, then we met with a sales rep who set us up with a scanner and told us to go browse and scan anything we wanted. We ended up walking around for a couple of hours, looking at stuff and scanning a few things (it was our first foray into registering, so we really had no clue what we wanted/needed). Then we went to the kiosk and officially registered; we uploaded our scans to the computer and entered in our contact info and got a printout of what we'd scanned. They also gave us a little bag with some swag in it and the glass bowl as a parting gift. It was really fun, and they didn't rush us or anything. The store opened and they removed the food at that time, but otherwise we still felt like we had the store to play in! Hope that helps --- enjoy!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options
    It does! Thank you so much! :)
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you both!  I was wondering the same thing.  I signed us up to do the event on October 18th.  :)  Yeah! It sounds fun
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We did this last spring, and it was really fun - ours was an evening one. One tip: don't get stressed out about it! This was also our first time registering for anything, and the store has so many great things that we got a little freaked out trying to decide What Wine Glasses We Will Have For The Rest of Our Lives, etc. - just scan every random thing you like, and then go home and clean it up on-line. Have fun!
    imageimage
  • Options
    The Crate & barrel event was so much fun.  Yummy mimosas.  FI has asked about going again, lol.  We were there for a couple of items and then headed over to Macy's since FI was scanner happy at that point.Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards