Massachusetts-Boston

FUN DJ?

I'm having my wedding in metroBoston. I used to be a banquet waitress a long time ago and have seen some really fabulous DJ's. I'm looking for a DJ who is very engaging. In the past, I've seen them play games during dinner (pass the dollar game, look under your plate or seat to win centerpiece, etc.) I want someone who not only plays great upbeat music, but will get people's inhibitions lowered and revved up to party. Does anyone have any suggestions?

any fun reception ideas would be gladly appreciated.
thanks in advance!

Re: FUN DJ?

• edited December 2011
    we met with michael edwards of all star DJs he seemed your type... wasnt for us but he definitely is more of an out there interactive DJ
  • Jackie3886Jackie3886 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Music on Wheels out of New Bedford is certainly a company to check out.  The husband and wife team were pleasant people to talk with via phone and in person.  If you want your DJ to be very engaging and include games and such (and not break the bank), it could be worth your time to contact them.  Here's a link to their website:

http://www.musiconwheels.us/
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_fun-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:ca05fcc7-eaeb-4536-bc2d-ddc286292e91Post:c0cdb08d-e3e1-4ea1-a7fb-2921a5d6377c">FUN DJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having my wedding in metroBoston. I used to be a banquet waitress a long time ago and have seen some really fabulous DJ's. I'm looking for a DJ who is very engaging. In the past, I've seen them play games during dinner (pass the dollar game, look under your plate or seat to win centerpiece, etc.) I want someone who not only plays great upbeat music, but will get people's inhibitions lowered and revved up to party. Does anyone have any suggestions? any fun reception ideas would be gladly appreciated. thanks in advance!
    Posted by dtiburcio[/QUOTE]

We used Peter at Groove Entertainment.  He was great!  We also used them for uplights and video so we got a great package deal.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards