Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

B&M Monday?

My dog has a staph infection.  I have a migraine.  Albert has an upset stomach.

It was a rough weekend.

Re: B&M Monday?

• edited December 2011
    I have to be at work instead of still being on my honeymoon.
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I'll B&M about my sinus congestion and the guy at work next to me who has chosen to clip his fingernails here rather than at home where that is more of an accepted practice. That little 'snipping' sound is pretty effing annoying. I got a dirty look when I asked him to stop. Seriously?

On the other hand--thank you, 635 traffic, for not being a crazy biotch this AM. You were slightly acceptable this morning--lets keep that up all week, shall we?

• bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-85?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e2716840-293d-4813-a889-0f471bb66dadPost:2d2668d9-3acb-43ff-a6d0-18fe29d0950b">Re: B&M Monday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll B&M about my sinus congestion and the guy at work next to me who has chosen to clip his fingernails here rather than at home where that is more of an accepted practice. That little 'snipping' sound is pretty effing annoying. I got a dirty look when I asked him to stop. Seriously? <strong>On the other hand--thank you, 635 traffic, for not being a crazy biotch this AM. You were slightly acceptable this morning--lets keep that up all week, shall we?
    </strong>Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

Not to be the bubble burster, but that's because everyone was taking their kids to school today!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear ladies!

I'm just lurking, but I have nothing to add.
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-85?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e2716840-293d-4813-a889-0f471bb66dadPost:acb703a6-00c7-4128-b6c0-a5d62d606531">Re: B&M Monday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B&M Monday? : Not to be the bubble burster, but that's because everyone was taking their kids to school today!  :)
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

True, I just figured that it would be a bit crazier since I don't come into work until just after school starts and all of those parents would be rushing to work. I just pity the folks that go south on the tollway...that didn't look too pleasant as I headed north (at a cool 75 mph)! I'll take decent traffic any way I can get it!
  • ecox12ecox12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was literally dragged out of bed this morning. I'm ready for my sinuses to leave so I don't have to take night time medicine :(. Also, I hate how there are suppose to be around 50 people working in an office at school, yet when you try calling, NO ONE answers. And I called every single one. Ugh
  • edited December 2011
    My B&M is that I think I pulled a muscle in my shoulder this weekend after boxing up AND moving all of FSIL and FBIL's crap. Yes, we drove up to OKC to "help" them move and ended up packing everything because they had done NOTHING. I guess irresponsible people never change.
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ick for all those with sinus issues! I can't say this is a B&M except for the fact I had to be up 2.5 hours earlier than normal, but my soon-to-be step son started kindergarten today!! I'm so extremely proud of him! He was so excited he woke us up at 3am asking if it was time to get up yet, crazy kid.
  • elidellioelidellio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, my sinuses are killing me, too! 
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on the sinus/allergy issues.  I'm actually ridding our apartment slowly and surely of allergies as we speak!  Found out a few weeks ago I'm allergic to pretty much everything except roaches and horses so now we're going through cleaning the carpets, applying a Dust-Mite killer to the carpets and drapes, washing all the linens on hot water, putting allergy covers on all of the bedding, and replacing the nasty air filters our apartment put in with the highest allergy-reducing one possible.  Hopefully it helps! I'm skeptical, though... :(

No real B&M here.  Just hanging around today trying to get things done before a full week of work and wedding stuff (best friend is getting married Friday...eek!).  Her Papaw passed away Friday so I'm going to make a little part of their guest table devoted to him.  I went back and found the thread that was posted a few months ago with the awesome wording in it...can't thank you all enough for posting your ideas then because my friend loved them.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011

What a horrible weekend....:(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not much to complain about today other than a busy day at work, but at least the day is going by fast.  

Colton posted my bridals on his blog yesterday, so feel free to check them out.
  • edited December 2011
    No complaints except for being very busy.  Sorry y'all had crappy weekends.  =(
    Anniversary

• bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry to hear about all the sinus issues.

Thankfully i was blessed with no allergies, aside from one medication. FI on the other hand is another story, him and our dog max...who is allergic to fleas :/

i have no major B&M. 32 days to the wedding. its starting to come up fast!

we had our engagement pictures taken yesterday!!!!

it only took 9 months.....and 4 weeks before the wedding. but they're done now :)
  • edited December 2011
    Textbooks are heavy.  =(
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Brittany - LOVE them!  You look amazing.

I just got back from meeting and interviewing with a wonderful lady. I like her a LOT so fingers crossed.   That being said, I am so sick of this heat.  Having to walk around the West End in a suit and heals in 106 degree weather sucks.  I must have looked a mess.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-85?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e2716840-293d-4813-a889-0f471bb66dadPost:75cdc348-1a7b-4671-9659-65e9b22501d3">Re: B&M Monday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not much to complain about today other than a busy day at work, but at least the day is going by fast.   Colton posted my bridals on his blog yesterday, so feel free to check them out.
    Posted by btweety04[/QUOTE]

Woweeee!  This deserves an AW post!  I love how your beautiful dress was showcased!  If you asked me to pick one for your portrait, I flat couldn't do it!

Angiehascandles lovely pics are there too.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kendall and Stephie! I have no idea which to pick either.
  • edited December 2011
    I am partial to the ones on the chains.  The softness of you in your gown + the industrial feel = <3

ETA: My brain said chains, my fingers typed pipes ;P
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I really like that one too. That was my favorite one to shoot. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards