Louisiana-New Orleans

Petersen Studios

I'm thinking about using them, and it seems like there package is good, let me know what yall think:7 Hours coverageEngagement SessionPre-Bridal and Formal SessionAll proofs in an album for my and my momA DVD with High Res of pictures with copyright release16x20 framed8 X 10 Leather Album with 20 slides100 thank you cards100 online proofs (not sure waht that means)Throw away Cameras at the table This package is $2200I've been looking at a lot of different sites of NO Photogs and this package has so much more for similar priceshttp://www.petersenstudios.net/Heres there website with galleries and what notPlease let me know if yall think this is a good valueThanks

Re: Petersen Studios

• svgdoll2003svgdoll2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry If I gave of the wrong impression, I really want to know if yall think this is a good prices/value. And if anyone has used them before?Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    Strange, this is your first post and you are advertising their packages? But whatever. Who cares if you get more useless junk in the package. I hired my photographer for his talent and personality. I couldn't care less if someone gave me throw away cameras if I didn't like their work. Do you like their work? Have you seen a whole wedding shot by them? That's what you should be asking yourself not us.
  • pwinkel 82pwinkel 82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is strange to me as well that you list everything, Sounds like a vendor trying to get a free post. Most girls ask questions like have you ever used them or how where there prices to other photographers. I don't care about all the junk also, My photographer gave me great service at a price I was willing to pay and the album I got was what I wanted.
  • bmromebmrome member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked into Petersen's and sure their prices were good, but when you look at their clients and real wedding photos, I was not impressed. At all. I did some more research and I found a photographer who offers better packages for a better price and the work is AWESOME. I was so close to booking Petersen's but I'm really glad I didn't. Photography Shoppe http://www.photographyshoppe.net/main.php I would list my package... but I'm not a vendor. lol jk. But seriously. Find packages under INFO then INVESTMENT. If this is a vendor oh well. If not, hope you find my opinion useful!! lol
  • svgdoll2003svgdoll2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the link, I think I looked at that website before, but it didn't have any prices/packages on it before, or maybe I missed it, lolI'll have to show my FH this site :)I have a question thou, When it says negatives with copyright, does that mean a DVD/CD of the images or real Negatives?Thanks, Again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards