Florida-West Coast

J.Crew dress via RecycledBride.com

Has anyone had any experience buying a wedding dress from a private seller on RecycledBrides.com??
I fell in love with a J.Crew wedding dress that is being discontinued and no longer available in my size.  I've joined their "wish list" to be notified if one is returned/somehow becomes available in my size, but I'm not holding out much hope.  I found a "new without tags" dress available in my size (and for only $250!!) from a seller on RecycledBride.com  and I'm wondering if I should take the risk of buying it without being able to return it.  Anybody done this before?  Thanks!

Re: J.Crew dress via RecycledBride.com

• edited December 2011
    Hi, there,

I can't say I have experience personally with the site, but it has come up a few times on the Wedding Classifieds  and Attire & Accessories boards with positive reviews -- and I've only been browsing there a couple months. If you don't get the answer you're looking for here, maybe hit up the girls on Attire & Accessories.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • bella&dozerbella&dozer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks much -- I'll have to check out that board as well!
  • jtritchjtritch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought a dress from Recycled Bride (I went through the whole panic I don't like my dress thing)  - and while the dress itself was exactly what I wanted, it was missing the lacing for the corset back, and she couldn't find it.  So ultimately I ended up losing that money. 

Just make sure that you ask all the appropriate questions and make sure that ALL the pieces (including ones that you think would be there) are included.  Even see if they will take new pictures of the dress for you to verify that the dress is being sold in the condition you want it.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards