North Carolina

Save the Dates are here! :)

I just got home from work and saw the package on our island in the kitchen. . I kid you not. . .I bounced around like a two year old in a candy store! They're soooo cute! :) I totally recommend Vista Print! :)Now here's a question. . whats the best way for the postage?? Just go buy a crap-ton of stamps? Is there a bulk discount? How did you put postage on all of your STD's, Invitations/RSVP's ?? WOOOOO! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Save the Dates are here! :)

• ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine today from vistaprint too!! I paid for 21 day shipping but it took less than a week. I think as far as postage goes you have to still pay full price for stamps. I'm just going count how many I need to send out and buy that many stamps..maybe a few more just in case. It should just cost regular postage unless your STD's are really heavy for some reason. I got the standard postcards and am going to attach a small flat magnet to the back.
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We got the two week shipping and it came one day earlier :) We were going to go with the magnets, but at last min. went against it and with a postcard type too. Our invitations will be similar but even more awesome (of course). Yay! :)We've gotta get these out asap. . it'll be a fun weekend haha
  • ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I'm going to try to get ours out ASAP too but it's like pulling teeth to get addresses from FI's family!
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We've got all but like 10 addresses from my mom. . We're going through our list one more time this weekend before we start addressing. I REALLY hope I have enough. lol
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for StDs for everyone! :D I used vistaprint for our photo share cards & engagement announcements/New Years Eve cards last year. But actually decided to try to do our StDs on my own.... which I may regret. haha. It's really best just to pay regular price for postage. The only way you can get bulk pricing is if you send X amount per year and I believe there's a small fee for it anyway. With licensing, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you are pleased with your Vista Print orders, because I ordered mine on Monday and can't wait for them to get here!  Im also glad to hear they came early because I chose the 21 day shipping because it was free :)  My FI and I just started stock piling books of stamps a few months ago.  Every time we went to the PO we picked up an extra book or 2 and kept them.  That way the expense didnt hit all at once.  We have over 200 now, so we are good to go for STD and Invites!  Yeah Checks!
  • edited December 2011
    i sent out our STD magnets last week and just got the little wedding ring stamps from the post office and used those.
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for vista prints. We got ours last week. been busy with class and work. So they are finally going out this weekend. So excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards