Maryland-Baltimore

Traveling Make-up artist

I need some help with finding a make-up artist that will come to my house, do my make-up and my 10 girls. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Traveling Make-up artist

• edited December 2011
    two very popular choices around here for makeup are nicole palermo and up dos for i dos.  they both travel and are very accomodating.  i used cara at up dos and absolutely loved her.  she did 2 moms, an aunt 4 bridesmaids and myself and we still had a lot of extra time. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Nicole Palermo.  Haven't met her yet, but have heard she's awesome.  She's coming to us.  We've had e-mails back and forth, and she's so sweet.  Can't wait to me her at my trial.  She will be doing me, 2 moms, 1-3 gradmothers, 2 MOHs, and maybe some BMs, depending on how many choose to get their makeup done.

I have heard many wonderful things about Up Do's for I Do's, as well as Baltimore Bridal Hair and Make Up. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    Me and my girls are using Up-Do's for I-Do's and am really excited!  They will be traveling to us.  I have my trial in late February - really looking forward to it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Another board favorite is Amy Decker.  She and Nicole Palermo do fantastic work and are super fun to be around.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011

The girl that I used was Jackie Messman from Bridal Hair Designs.  She works alone and does hair AND make-up.  She did a great job on 6 people

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards