Arizona-Tucson
Options

Hair and Makeup...

Who is doing yours? How much are you planning to spend? And how did you choose your style?

Re: Hair and Makeup...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hair was done by Mia and Maxx in the mall for 50 bucks. My mom did my make-up. I chose my style by just going through examples, primarily with celebrities or here on the knot search. pick out your favorites, figure out what goes best with your face shape and hair type, and go for it. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you go to them for a trial first, was that included in the price?
  • Options
    Austen2010Austen2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called Mia and Maxx and they told me a trial would be 35$ and the actual day of would be a dollar a minute. This pricing is MUCH better than the other prices I have encountered! I will start looking for make-up prices and report back!Thank you for the recommendation!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, Austen, that is REALLY good, you're right!  I'll definitely be keeping them in mind when the time for hair trials comes around!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't recommend any hair as my MOH did it. For makeup I used Katy with Couture Makeup and I LOVED her! Her website is http://couturemakeup.com/contact.html and I would recommend her to anyone! Brenda and Phillip 10-10-09
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bridetobe731bridetobe731 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Katy!!!! That is who will be doing 6 faces at my wedding in March!!!!!!!!!!! I have already done a trial with her and I really loved how it came out!
  • Options
    Austen2010Austen2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much does she charge for the day and the trial?TIA :)
  • Options
    bridetobe731bridetobe731 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go to her website all of the info on pricing is there : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards