Texas-San Antonio
Options

GTG Poll

Alright ladies it looks like we are planning on a get together on a Sunday for brunch at Max's Wine Dive in the Quarry. How does 10:30 sound to everyone?

Here is their website if you would like to take a look at the menu or need directions.
http://www.maxswinedive.com/san-antonio/menus/index.php

Now the topic at hand...Which weekend should we have it? Please click on which day works best with your schedule, then on Saturday we will go with the one that has the most votes!

Re: GTG Poll

• Options
    January 29th or February 5th will work for me.
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Options
    I have pre-marital classes at my church every Sunday morning through Feb. 15th, so I wouldn't be able to make any of those dates, BUT I'm sure if this one is successful there will be others for me to attend at a later date! :)
  • Options
    Which church are you doing classes through? We still need to do those. I was planning on going through Community Bible and doing the single weekend thing in March. What time is your class over? We may be able to move the time up a little if you really want to try and make it.

Any weekend listed exctept Jan 29th will work for me.
  • Options
    We're taking the classes at Central Christian Church and we are going to have the ceremony there. We were not members when we booked them, but are considering joining. It's a really welcoming and nice group of people! The classes are over at 10:50, but we usually stay for the service which doesn't end until noon.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind moving it up to 12:30 or so.  Either weekend will work for me.  The sooner the better because I'm getting married in less than 2 months and really need to talk out some details. :p
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I guess we shall have it Feb 5th unless more girls come on here saying they want to go. Should we move the time? DeadUtopia do you think you would come or make it if we had it at 12:30?

Where are all the girls that said they wanted to come in the last post? I almost don't think this is worth it if we only have 3 people show up.
  • Options
    sorry- I don't check this board as often. I am good for any of these dates, any time. Just let me know the when and where and I will be there!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hmm, maybe the GTG throws people off too I wonder. Well, we can see if more people respond and if not, we can cancel it but I'd still be interested in a get together.  I think it would be useful to talk wedding details with some like minded ladies who are going through the same thing.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Since this isnt that active of a board, we might have to settle for only a few (2-4) people for the GTG. I am down for whatever because, like girlychik, I would like to be able to talk wedding with others that are going through the planning process as well. I think my friends are getting sick of my obsessing, lol.

I am going to second NikNik's suggestion of Feb 5th at 12:30.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Alright! I think Feb 5th at 12:30 will be the answer for this GTG! See you ladies there.
  • Options
    That will work.  See you ladies soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry for checking in so late, but that works for me too!
  • Options
    It sure is superbowl sunday. Lol.. Ladies, does that interfere with anyone's schedule? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Not with mine! I'm glad that I can skip out on part of it.

• Options
    Ok, it doesn't with mine either.  I think it starts around 5pm anyway so, even though I have plans later I can still make brunch - it is at 12:30 still?

I'll go ahead and post another bulletin on the board so it's recent and maybe we can get a better turnout. :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yep still at 12:30. I was thinking about posting one tomorrow or the next day, but if you want to now have at it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards