New York-Long Island
Options

Bella Flowers in Huntington - anyone have any reviews on them?

Does anyone know anything about Bella Flowers in Huntington? Thanks!

Re: Bella Flowers in Huntington - anyone have any reviews on them?

• Options
    jordanamnjordanamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked them...Christina is the owner and the one you work with. It's a small operation, they only do one wedding at a time. She is kinda young and very energetic, with tons of great ideas. She was a little pricey, to be honest, but it was still within my flower budget and you really feel like she gives personal attention. Her shop is gorgeous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks. if you don't mind me asking what did you get and around how much? i'm trying not to spend too much:) i appreciate it:-)
  • Options
    jordanamnjordanamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry it took a while to reply! I got a quote of about $7500 for my wedding of probably about 250 people. So it includes ALOT of flowers decorations and candles for the ceremony (we are having the ceremony at the reception site), flowers at cocktail hour, centerpieces and candles for 24 tables, my bouquet, his bout, (there is no bridal party so just a few other corsages/bouts for family). Also includes aisle runner, and set up/take down fees.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no prob. thanks for letting me know. well you are having double the people i am and a lot of flowers...i have a few florists to call and am pricing them all out. thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards