Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Grooms cake

My FI is so determined to have this at the wedding.... a chicken mcnugget cake. He wants it to be made out of chicken nuggets and look like a mini wedding cake. I think he is crazy but ever since he has seen that mcdonalds commerical thats what he had wanted. I hate TV sometimes lol.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Grooms cake

• edited December 2011
    LOL, I want one too. I found this. A bride talking about making her FI one. [url]http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list/nwr-the-stupid-mcnugget-cake[/url]
  • edited December 2011
    I don't live in the US so I haven't seen the ad. I would think it wouldn't be edible as it would be meat sitting out for a long period of time. Which in my mind makes it a waste of money. Could you go at it from that angle? Maybe have a cake made in the shape of chicken nuggets instead.
  • kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I am all for unique!  My thought here is this:  serve this during the cocktail hour.  If you try to serve that when you are serving the wedding cake, it won't be hot, it will taste greasy, and dinner will be over with so it really won't flow well. I think it would be a great addition to a cocktail hour.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards