New Jersey

Vendor meals...

2»

Re: Vendor meals...

• edited December 2011
    In all the weddings I have been in, we spent the whole cocktail hour taking pictures.  And the video person and photographer was with us. Not eating cocktail hour food. The Dj's and band get the cocktail hour food. And they are just starting their day at that point.  The photographers seem to be on the job about 10 or more hours. Plus the drive time to and from their home. I would not be happy with nothing more than a sandwich after being on my feet and working 10 hours. I would feel like I didn't matter. The band on the other hand is there for just 4 hours. Big difference. And your video person and photographer still have work to do after the event. If you cheap out on them, they might cheap out on you.
  • kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of course my DOC wasn't going to tell me that the vendors didn't like this or thought I was cheap. She just went out of her way to bring it up on her own accord afterwards because she "could tell I was uncomfortable with it when I told her." Anyway- some of the same people who vote that it's tacky are the same ones who didn't tip their vendors. I would rather put another $50-$100 in their pockets than feed them a chicken dinner and my bet is most of them would agree if given the choice.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards