May 2011 Weddings

I bought my dress!

On a whim, I tried on a dress about a month and a half ago at a bridal store on my way home from a seminar for work. I only tried on 4 dresses. When I tried this one on, I fell in love with it, but went through the "it's too soon, this can't be it" routine. I thought about this dress for a few weeks non-stop. I called the store and was told that the dress was going to be going out of style and it was on sale. I even got the manager to give me another 20% off! That next week, I brought up my MIL, MOH and a few bridesmaids. I tried on about 15 dresses that were beautiful but just not me. I didn't tell anyone that this was the dress I loved before I walked out in it. I was so excited when everyone said THIS IS THE DRESS! I'm a very simple girl - I love all these beautiful dresses I see, but I wanted something elegant but simple. We're going to be adding beading all the way down the back of the dress and changing the neckline to a sweetheart. I'm so excited! I hope these links work! It's the Augusta Jones "Anushka". http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h175/msteph82/CopyofIMG_5803.jpg http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h175/msteph82/CopyofIMG_5806.jpgYou'll have to remove the "<br>'s" because I can't get rid of them for some reason!  Sorry!
~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
image image image
image image image
Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>

Re: I bought my dress!

• Wow! Stunning! Are you even going to need alterations? That dress looks like it was made for your body! How exciting! Congrats!I found a dress I LOVE and would put pics up if I could figure out how to do it! If anyone can tell me, I would love to share. I am posting and running but will be back in a few hours. TIA
  • aw! Congratulations! The dress is beautiful. I bought mine like a month ago... it makes everything feel so much more real!
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • Congrats! Its beautiful! Did you pick out a veil as well?
  • You look fantastic! Great deal as well.
    Pre English Reception Pictures at H's High School
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio
  • Thank you all!  I keep getting nervous that maybe I picked the wrong dress - then I look at it again and feel so much better. :)
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards