Alabama

roundhouse depot in huntsville?

For those who had their wedding receptions at the Roundhouse Depot, can you tell me how your experience was dealing with them? How much do they charge and what all do they include? My fiance and I have yet to start calling and going to different places, but we both like the idea of having it here......

Re: roundhouse depot in huntsville?

• edited December 2011
    I loved it - it's a very unique venue inside and we got a lot of compliments on it from friends/family that were from out of town. It is, however, a huge space, so you need to make sure you have enough going on to fill up the venue.  We had a large guest list so it worked out well for us.  We had a full sit down dinner where we needed around 30 round tables, so we definitely needed the space they offered. I loved the fact that you can bring your own caterer in and your own alcohol in, and don't have to purchase alcohol at the ridiculous prices that hotels and some other venues require. Best I can remember it was $1000 to rent it and that includes use of their tables - 15 8' long rectangular tables, around 30 or so 60" round tables, and their carts (that we used for the bars). I have photos in my married bio if you want to see what it looks like decorated for a wedding.  Let me know if you have any other questions!
  • Diamond_DollDiamond_Doll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception at the Roundhouse too and LOVED it. I have some pictures in my bio, but I haven't gotten pro pictures back yet. We got so many compliments on the venue. It's $1000 rental fee, which includes tables. We rented chairs, because they only provide gray metal folding chairs. The space is large, but that's what made us decide on it. We had 23 guest tables and a large dance floor in the center and there was plenty of room for everyone to move around. Overall, they were ok to deal with. They aren't very good at returning phone calls, so be prepared to call 3 or 4 times, but as long as you know that going into the process you should be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards