South Carolina

Columbia Picture Location

Hey girls!! I'm originally from Columbia and will be coming home for Thanksgiving. During that time, my husband and I are looking to take some couple shots that we will give to my parents for Christmas. I was wondering if yall had any outdoor picture location recommendations that you used around Columbia- possible engagement shot locations- that turned out great in photos. I'm looking for ideas of well known/obvious locations as well as hidden/secret locations. Remember outdoors at Thanksgiving- think Fall, trees, leaves. I'm leaning towards USC's Horseshoe but that's been done so many times. I'm hoping to have multiple options.Thanks!! :)

Re: Columbia Picture Location

• edited December 2011
    Maybe up around Sesqui or the river. There's also all sorts of cool little spots around the Vista, but they wouldn't include trees, really.
  • edited December 2011
    The Governor's Mansion, the State House, the Riverfront, the State Museum (just inside the main door, there is a pretty atrium with aged bricks and glass, you won't have to pay admission). HTH!
  • RummyRummy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Milstone at Adams pond....WOW ! A pond, a spillway and lots of trees...we got married there....Beautiful !! Call Kristy...783-1061 and see about it...it's on Bluff road close in. Enjoy ! Rummy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards