Pennsylvania

PLEASE HELP!!!! vendors needed

Hey everyone my name is amanda, and im having a bit of a problem finding vendors.Let me start off by telling you a little bit about the situation. We just moved 30 mins outside of Wilkes-barre, and I am having the hardest time finding vendors in the area. Our wedding is going to be april 2010.. I still need a bakery, florist,rental company to rent a tent, tables chairs ect. photographer and a caterer..Could anyone help me out? Thanks everyone!!!

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! vendors needed

• edited December 2011
    Where is your venue? I live in the poconos and my wedding is in Wilkes-Barre.  I don't have a lot of my vendors booked yet but I did just book my photographer this week. His work is amazing. Here is his link: http://www.nepaphoto.com/Tell him Megan and Freddy told you to call! :) Good Luck!
    ~*Megan*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    heyy sry i forgot to mention that were having a tent wedding at our house.. We have six acres so that works out perfectly!!!
  • emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call Craig Single at Single Exposure photography. He's doing my wedding in 2 weeks and has done 2 of my friend's weddings. He has great pricing and travels without a fee. His phone number is: 484.881.3116 and his site is: WWW.SINGLEXPHOTO.COM. Definatly tell him that Erin sent you. For table rentals try Party Rental LTD. My contact there is Irene Silver. Her email is: IreneS@partyrentalltd.com. They do everything! She's awesome and very easy to work with on price. For table linens, call Ed or Marcia at Lendable Linens. They are located in Pittsburgh, PA but will ship all of your linens right to you and send you all the free samples you want. Tell them I sent you and they'll give you a good price. Their phone is: 724.325.5555 and Marcia's email is: marcialendablelinens@comcast.net Are you North or South of WB? I know some florists in that area but it would help to know the location.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you very much! Im not sure north or south.. We just moved here and im still unfamiliar with the area. We live in Shickshinny.
  • edited December 2011
    Here are  photog and rental info.HTH[url]http://www.michaelminnig.com[/url][url]http://www.scrantonrentall.com[/url]
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    I would second the vote for Minnig Photography: www.michaelminnig.com We have been to two weddings that they did and both of our friends were thrilled with the results. They are a husband and wife and they seemed great to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    Kym's Creations in Allentown makes THE BEST CAKES!  Not sure how far that is from you, but if it's doable, you should check it out.   She has so many great flavors to choose from, and when you go for the tasting she will make as many flavor cakes as you want, and a ton of icings to go with them.  We're actually going to have 3 different flavors of sheet cakes in the back that will be served because we couldn't decide on one flavor!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards