Canada-Vancouver
Options

Resturant Recommendations

Hi, I will be visiting Vancouver in November and I'm looking for a nice resturant to celebrate my birthday. Any suggestions??? Thank you ! Maria

Re: Resturant Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what kinda food are you looking for? there are lots of great restaurants in vancouver. check out dinehere.ca
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As PP said there are lots to choose from. A couple that come to mind (and have great views) are:- Salmon House on the Hill- The Observatory at Grouse Mountain
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    To be more specific, we are looking for something along the lines of romantic, elegant.  No sushi, fusion cuisine.  I have been to Salmon House for brunch and enjoyed it. Thanks for the suggestions! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a few restaurants in Stanley Park... the Fish House, Sequoia Grill... also Watermark at Kits beach. I think they all have websites.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about the Cannery? It has a great view and if you haven't been there before i'd recommend going as they will be closing for good after the Olympics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joe Fortes is romantic and elegant...they usually have a piano player on weekends. Look them up online!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards