California-San Diego

did anyone watch Sunday's bridezilla

omg!!!! I have it on the DVR and just watched it. Wow that girl was crazy!!! When ever I watch that show all I can think is wow those poor men.

Re: did anyone watch Sunday's bridezilla

• edited December 2011
    LOL! I saw it, and I always think the same thing!! The poor men who get married to these insane women. I love that show, it's hilarious...
  • edited December 2011
    I missed it and don't have that show set up for DVR, but do LOVE watching it!  I am always so shocked!!!  What happened on this latest one?  I hope they show the rerun . . .
  • edited December 2011
    The one where in the end the bride donning wedding dress says maybe they shouldn't have gotten married at all?! Who are these women?
  • edited December 2011
    yes thats it?! The end of the night interview she says maybe we shouldn't have gotten married at all and he walks off camera and she goes running after him and begging him to we please just finish the interview and she's all smiley and he doesn't say anything and just looks pissed. Haha I love it it's may favorite bride to be guilty pleasure.
  • edited December 2011
    Bridezillas is good but do you ever watch "Say Yes to the Dress"?LOVE it. It makes me want to cry sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards