Outdoor Weddings

ANYONE KNOW OF A NICE OUTDOOR WEDDING IN THE OC WHERE U CAN PROVIDE UR OWN CATERING/ALCOHOL

I fell in love with Eucalyptus Lane in Ventura, a cute cottage with a barn, but I heard that it closed down!!?? Anyone know of an amazing place to have an outdoor wedding...rustic but elegant?

Re: ANYONE KNOW OF A NICE OUTDOOR WEDDING IN THE OC WHERE U CAN PROVIDE UR OWN CATERING/ALCOHOL

• Try your local board, this one is international. Most of us are not in your area.
  • Try the French Estate in Orange or Clarke Estate in Santa Fe Springs.I'm not sure if the time matters to you but at the FE music is to be off at 9 p.m. and at the CE music is to be off at 10 p.m.but if I'm not mistaken the French Estate lets you bring in your own caterer and I know the Clarke Estate does for sure (I'm getting married there)
    Anniversary
  • Try Ole Hanson Beach Club in San Clemente. It's a historic building on the beach in San Clemente. Spanish style architecture and is half indoor and half outdoor. You bring in all of your own vendors - including alcohol. Very few restrictions. The downsides: holds a max of 140 or so, all music must be indoors except acoustic for a ceremony, the facility closes at 10 or so on Sat and is not handicap accessible. I'm using this location and having an afternoon affair. For the amount being saved on brining in our choice of caterers, alcohol, etc. it was well worth afternoon instead of late night timing and really fits our personality. Plus for the beach-front location, the price is amazing.
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards