Nebraska-Omaha
Options

**111KATE111***

Hey! I was just wondering if you had any pics back from your wedding that Jennifer Storey shot. We ended up booking her and I feel great about it. I was just curious :) Thanks!

Re: **111KATE111***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenny- Sorry for not responding earlier- I have not visited the knot in a while! We did get out pictures back but they are not online (only on cd right now) :( but they turned out great!! I was a little nervous (simply because we did them somewhat quickly all before the wedding) but when I saw the album I was BLOWN away! She really told the whole story of the day- so beautiful! We took most of our photos at Creighton and the Joslyn art museum and they all turned out great. If you have time- have her take some on the steps of joslyn (where we did our "first look") and around the museum- those are our favorites :) Also, don't be afraid of showing her photos online that you like and would like replicated- I wanted a particular shot of my shoes and she got it just right! In fact- my shoes are the blue ones that are under the wedding section on her website :) Good luck- they will be great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards