Florida-West Coast

Venue Coordinator update (long again)

My mom & sis went to meet w/ my new venue coordinator (the boss) yesterday.  From my own conversations w/ her, I know she is the nicest woman ever.  She has this way of reassuring you that everything is fine. 
While in the meeting, my mom kept calling me to confirm different details.  Although this was the point of the meeting, it became frustrating to me after a while how many specifics were misunderstood.  This has been the hardest part of planning from afar.  I have tried to be very clear about what we wanted & even sent pictures when possible.  Yet, there were still so many questions.
My mom & sis left the venue feeling great and satisfied & I'm just as worried about the end result.  Here's my Bridezilla moment.... they told me I was over reacting & getting wedding jitters.  REALLY???  I've spent months & months planning and my venue keeps making mistakes.  I don't think that's wedding jitters.  I call it lack of confidence in my venue. 
PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Venue Coordinator update (long again)

• babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure everything will work out in the end. I would call the new coordinator and have her send you a list of the details worked out with your mom via e-mail or even a snail mail letter.
  • rachelc7487rachelc7487 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It stinks to have to deal with that, especially the bridezilla comment! I would try and call the coordinator again, and go over some of the things that you aren't confident in.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with PP, your family just might not understand the amount of time and energy spent going over these details and then to have to do it again and be unable to be there in person...i can only imagine how frustrating that is.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards